Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Monday, May 2, 2016

Top Wishlisted items and a SALE!

Hi everyone! Teacher Appreciation Week is next week and I have some great news... TeachersPayTeachers is getting in on the fun and throwing a big SALE! On May 3rd and 4th, my entire shop will be on sale for 20% off - and you can get extra savings by using the code CELEBRATE during those two days!



To celebrate, I'm linking up with Jen at Teaching in the Tongass to highlight the three top wish listed items in my TPT store - ones that you may be interested in adding to your classroom resources!




Shapes Galore for the Common Core is not only my top wishlisted item, it's also the top selling product in my store! This pack includes fun activities and resources for teaching 2D and 3D shapes. In this unit, you'll find classroom resources, decor, games, printables, and more to help you teach these geometry standards. I love what this customer said about Shapes Galore in her review of my product after using it in her classroom...kid-tested and veteran teacher approved! Click here to get a closer look at all that is included!


My Kindergarten Journeys Interactive Notebooks for Leveled Readers are made to go along with the Journeys curriculum and are a great supplement to add to your teaching resources. There are differentiated, leveled interactive notebook activities that go with all of the leveled readers in Unit 1. As I was using the leveled readers with my own students, I found that I really wanted something concrete that they could work on all of the reading concepts and skills that I could show their families as a record of their progress... and this is what I came up with! My kids really enjoyed using them and creating them in their own reader's notebooks. I also have sets for units 2-6 as well! Click here to see pictures of the notebooks in action!


Counting Tools for Back to School is a comprehensive teaching resource that can be used to help you teach all of the Counting and Cardinality standards in a fun, engaging way! There are classroom anchor charts, assessments, math stations, games, number sense printables, teaching resources, and more to work with numbers 1-10! You can use these activities all year long! Click here to check it out!

The Teacher Appreciation Sale is a great time to start stocking up on those resources to get ready for back to school this year - buy and prep now, and press the easy button later! When the school year is about to begin, you'll already have your resources ready! Can't beat that! Check out the link-up over at Teaching in the Tongass to see all the top wish listed products that can help kick off your year!

No comments:

Post a Comment