Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So, I know it's the last day of April, but....

So, I know it's the last day of April and all, but this month was somewhat crazy and I JUST now uploaded my April sentence builders pack to my TPT store. Better late than never, right?! To atone for my lateness, the product will be 50% off through tomorrow, May 1st! Snag it for just $3 for the next 2 days and you'll get 83 pages of printables, sentence building activities, and predictable sentence centers for Easter, Earth Day, Plants, and Spring! Here's a peek at what's inside:


The sight word list I used to create this pack comes straight from the HM Journeys reading series... so it will fit perfectly with those of you that use that curriculum. But even if you don't, every word is from the Dolch lists as well, so it can be used with any sight word curriculum! My kids absolutely love the sentence building center. Here it is in action from one of last month's themes:


Click on the cover page below to go straight to my store! After May 1st, it will be back up to full price!

 photo coverpage_zps3245fc17.png

No comments:

Post a Comment