Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trick-or-Treat! Math is Sweet!

I've been on Fall break this week and it has been so nice to just finally have a chance to breathe! Between assessments and parent teacher conferences and the general busy life of a teacher the past few weeks, I've been running around like crazy. With the time off, I got inspired to make some Halloween-themed math stations that I know my kiddos will go crazy for when we get back from break, and Trick-or-Treat! Math is Sweet! was born!


This pack includes 7 Halloween-themed math stations to supplement your October theme. Every station includes a recording sheet (or two!) and hits the common core standards with these fun activities:

-Spidery Roll & Cover {counting and number ID}
-Creepy Counting On {count on from a given number in a known sequence}
-Ghostly Tens {decomposing numbers and making groups of 10 w/ ten frames}
-A Web of Numbers {ordering numbers 0-20}
-Greater, Less, or Equal {comparing numbers 1-20}
-Trick or Treat Candy Count {counting objects 1-10}

-A Pumpkin Patch of Shapes {sorting 2D/3D shapes}

A sweet buyer already left some kind, wonderful feedback on the product -- thank you jauld! I so appreciate you.


And just for you taking the time to read this blog post, Trick-or-Treat! Math is Sweet! will be on sale in my TPT shop for 15% off TODAY only! Click on the cover page below to go straight to my store!

 photo TrickorTreatcover_zpsa1243100.png

1 comment:

  1. I’m browsing all over the net to find the best tricks and tips for a perfect Halloween party. From decors to games and most especially Halloween Recipes . I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin some photos from here on my Pinterest board because this is truly a cute and interesting post too! Keep sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete